What information do we collect?
The information we collect is "The information you voluntarily provide to us and the activities you perform on our platform":
- Content creation, posts, comments, likes.
- Messages you send or receive with images attached to them will not be subject to scrutiny; except in the case of a user making a report.
Together with the features you use and the actions you take:
- Purchases made in the Marketplace, and other transaction information, or items placed for sale.
- The time and frequency of use on our platform
- Information about registering your account
- Location if the user wants to share the position in the maps.We collect information about followers and users you interact with, as well as how you interact. We collect information about the devices you use, such as the type of device, IP address, and operating system you use, the information you shared, Like GPS, access to your camera and photos, and information about the performance of our platform on your device.
Moreover, we use Push Notifications service, which are used to attract and involve users, but we do not share or sell any information realted to Push Notifications.
We use the information we collect to give our users the best possible experience; analyzing the data released, to improve interaction with our platform. The information we use for this purpose is automatically processed by the system. Information collected to improve the platform and its services: product and function feedback, questionnaires and surveys to understand product perception, test new features, solve problems or sudden stops, should they occur.
We use location information, if you give your consent, by sharing your location with us. Your GPS location will be used within the 'Student Places' section if you decide to post the same location. We will use location data to identify the places most visited by students.
We use information to provide you with safe products.We use information to communicate with users, such as the email address provided during registration, in all necessary cases.
How long information will be retained depends on its use:
- The time needed to improve our product and provide our services.
- The time needed to comply with legal obligations.
- The time needed to prevent hazards by conducting investigations into the violation of the above regulations and conditions.
Processing means collecting, using and sharing your information. We call into question different legal bases in relation to the information we use for different purposes; each legal basis corresponds to a reason why we retain your information.
- Consent: We only process your information through your consent, such as allowing GPS location sharing for an event. Consent can be revoked at any time you wish.
- Legal obligations: We collect and process information in order to comply with legal obligations.
- Vital interest: We process information in order to ensure your protection and avoid damage ( eg life hazard).
- Legitimate interest: We will treat information in relation to our legitimate interests, such as providing a secure, personalized, up-to-date, innovative service. Your information will not be processed if your interests outweigh ours.
- Execution of this contract: we retain the information necessary to fulfill the fulfillment of the aforementioned contract with you, therefore we collect only the information prior to the provision of our service.
Beyond the legal basis applied, you always have the right of access to your information, as well as the right to request its rectification and deletion. Your rights under the GDPR and other data protection laws are as follows:
- Access and rectification of your information.
- Deletion of your information, proceeding, in cases due to the deletion of your account. You can delete the information manually before deletion by moving the data to the trash or we can take care of it within a period of time not exceeding 30 working days. You should keep in mind that once you delete your account and the information will not be retrievable.
- Complaint. Any user may make a complaint about the collection and processing of his data by sending an e-mail to our e-mail address or contact the competent authorities
- Revocation of consent: As mentioned, users have the full right to revoke consent to the collection and processing of their information at any time.
You will be notified by e-mail about any changes made to this policy, you can consult the new updated information before continuing with the use of our product.
For any type of question, about the product, the aforementioned information, about legal aspects, you can contact us at the following email address: email@example.comAlternatively visit our website: inuny.com and write us a message.